Sunday 5 August 2012

She Said Beauty Box August Review

I haven't posted a review on this for a while, but I have to say I am disappointed that I haven't as I have really liked the boxes.  I had a three month sub and I knew that I needed to continue the subscription as I have loved each box.

So when I heard that it was dispatched and to find it delivered when I got home, I got so excited!  However my excitement didn't last as I was do disappointed!

So what did I get?


  • Absolutely Flawless Nail Foils
  • Rose Otto Intesive Lip Salve
  • Redken Color Extent Radiant-10
  • White Glo Professional Choice
  • Papier Poudre
  • 4711 Eau De Cologne



I have to admit, none of these things jump out at me, I mean, this is a beauty box right, why would I want a toothpaste!!!

She Said Beauty, you need to do a better box next time otherwise I will stop my subscription.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay another BBC. How random is thst toothpaste haha.
    And thanks for this post, I was thinking about shesaid but now I've seen how dissapointing it is, I think I'll just stick to my glossybox.
    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete