Wednesday 8 February 2012

#febphotoaday

I came across this hash tag when I was looking at the pictures on instagram on my phone.  I then came across this picture.



This came from 'Fat Mum Slim; you can find her blog here.  The idea is to refer to the number for each day in February for inspiration and take a picture.  As I'm doing a photo a day project anyway I thought I could use this to help me with my February pictures.  As I didn't see this until the 2nd, I did miss the 1st...not the end of the world though.  Looking forward to taking a picture of a front door tomorrow ;-)!

I will upload onto my site here at the end of February of the month's pictures, in the meantime, you can find me on instagram under princessyyun.  http://web.stagram.com/n/princessyyun/

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment