Sunday 3 June 2012

A Day in the World #2

I tried this again today, and here are my results.....


Time for my morning Yakult


Hunting for magazines in Tescos....so much to choose from


My 'top up' food shopping


My mum's slow cooker....making me a nice chinese pear drink to help soothe my throat and help me get my voice back fully!


The nice chinese pear drink...look at all those pears


New Tic Tacs I found today


All the stuff I brought today, am making a few swap boxes so not all this stuff is mine


My new Essie Nail Varnish....love this colour


Having a talk to my husband, haven't seen him all day


Look at our dinners!! Yik and Amy tucking in


Taking a picture of my outfit today, needs to be done! ;-)


Time to pamper myself


My husband playing on his phone, whilst I'm trying to have a conversation with him!

xoxo

1 comment: