Saturday 23 June 2012

Week in Instagrams #11

Week late...Oopss...


My Kawaii Shopping Haul in Hong Kong
My Rilakumma Shopping Haul in Hong Kong


Our new coasters


My Hello Kitty Shopping Haul in Hong Kong


My Hello Kitty Shopping Haul in Hong Kong
Hello Kitty vs Tokidoki


Someone pulled out of the swapbox with me, really need someone to swap with me
Sin with cute Nathan


Sin very hungry!
BBQ time!


Whos cup is this?
Me and Chi's socks


The night sky
My cute socks


My outfit of the day from Hong Kong
Little and large!


Loving this perfume from Marc Jacobs
Don't like looking inside the umbrella


Cutout ready for a competition
Egg Tarts made by Chi


I made in in the top 5 on Hello Kitty Junkies
Bubble Milk Tea in my Starbucks cup


Postcard from my Sister in Law


Phone covers I made 


Marc Jacobs inspired Daisy phonecase I made
Loving Essie nail varnishes


I love Twister lollies!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment