So what are the top tips for ebay? Well here are mine: -
- Try to have the finish time in the evening, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed or Thurs. Avoid Friday and Saturday as who will be on the phone on Ebay while in a club? Don't have it finishing during the day, as if you're at work, chances are everyone else is.
- Try to have as much information in your title, thats what grabs people's attention
- Have a look at similar items, to determine your start price
- The lower your price, the more attention it can capture, if you are worried about the price you will end up selling it at, have a reserve on it
- Have something in the description about not being held liable if Royal Mail loses it in the post. Well its not your fault! Make sure you obtain proof of postage.
Want to find me on ebay....seek yikyan1688