So I'm not normally a gambler, but I had to get a few tickets for my hubby, he wanted to buy some hope along with load of other people.
Yes so 4 winners, I wish my husband was one of them. What would I do with £4million if my husband was a winner?
- I wouldn't quit work totally, I probably would go part time, 4 or 5 day weekend? Sounds good
- Open a shop, maybe a cupcake shop or wedding planning shop
- Book a holiday to Hong Kong, stop over at Singapore and maybe go to Taiwan
- Book a holiday to the Maldives (thats where we had our honeymoon)
- Pay off my Mortgage
- Get a Audi TT (Yes I still want one of those)
- Donate money to Japan
What would you do if you did win £4million?