Sunday 3 April 2011

I Love You Mum

For us in the UK, its Mothers Day. Mothers Day is celebrated on different days around the world.

This day may have emerged from a custom of mother worship in ancient Greece.  In Europe there were several long standing traditions where a specific Sunday was set aside to honour motherhood and mothers
In the UK and Ireland, this day is the 4th Sunday in Lent.  For countries like Hong Kong and USA, its tje second Sunday of May.

So I decided to invite my family around to mine for dinner.  M&S Dine In for £15, yum yum.  As it was probably going to be busy at all the restaurants today, I thought that would be the best option.  We can always go to dinner another time.


Yes we got all that for £15!  

Sin decided to get mum some sushi as well as she loves that, a bit weird to go with the roast, but remember us Chinese likes to eat weird and wonderful things. See 



Thank you mum for everything! I love you

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment