Friday 6 April 2012

Weekly Gratitude Week 12



  • Thank you to Stephi at http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.co.uk/, she has been a star and did a post on YY Kawaii for me.  Have a look here.  If you are not following Stephi, you should.
  • Thank you to my mum for giving me a lift home after some hard sessions at the gym.
  • Thank you to my friends on Draw Something for great laughs this week

  • Thank you to my friend Becky for meeting me for lunch, was great catching up
  • Thank you to all my new followers on instagram.
  • Thank you to all my new followers on here, am currently at 49 followers, another 26 for a giveaway
  • Thank you to Ashleigh for my lovely swaps - See my Beauty Swap page for my latest swaps.

  • Thank you to the British weather for giving me fantastic weather on my week off, I couldn't have asked for more!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment