Sunday 15 April 2012

Weekly Gratitude Week 14




  • Thank you to my husband for getting up early on some days this week to drive half way to work with me as I was really tierd to drive
  • Thank you to my husband for clearing up after dinner each evening!
  • Thank you to Traci at http://www.drinkcitra.com/ for my Blogger Appreciation Award.  For post click here
  • Thank you to my colleagues at work who have helped me, still finding my feet, but hopefully getting there
  • Thank you to my brother and his girlfriend Amy for buying me some bits from Beijing
  • Thank you to my new followers.  On this blog I have 58 now, remember a giveaway at 75 followers
  • Thank you to my dad for making me hot and sour soup, one of my favourites
  • Thank you to Lucy for lending me some money at work for my lunch, ran out of my money on my card and it saved me going all the way to the office to get more money
  • Thank you to Jenson Button for making my early morning worthwhile for such a brilliant race!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Yy! You have been awarded!
    Check out my blog post for details.
    Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Aw sweet and sour soup sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete