#30thingsaboutme has been trending on twitter today. It started yesterday at 23:15, so I thought I would do a blog post on #30thingsaboutme.
1. Big Hello Kitty fan...yes I know, I'm nearly 30 and I still like Hello Kitty!
2. I go onto my iphone at least every 30 mins
3. I love downloading photo apps on my iphone
4. I love my husband and thank him for a lovely wedding which I will never forget
5. I love the comfort of my own home
6. I love the word LOVE
7. I hate peas, they are nasty!
8. Huge F1 fan, Jenson Button to be the champion in 2012, yes, yes, yes
9. Family is important to me
10. Favourite restaurant Eat Tokyo
11. I find it hard to talk to people I don't know, but once I know them its fine
12. I'm organised at work but awful at home!
13. I've had cosmetic surgery.....on my finger!
14. I take too many photos as I have too many cameras
15. Love Glee....hope they do a concert again soon
16. Shopholic - my husband would say!
17. I love Japan...the food, the shops and the people
18. US TV Series - love them and can't get enough of them
19. Apple freak, macbook air, iphone, ipad, ipod
20. Would choose KFC over McDonalds
21. I worry way too much...get it from my mum
22. Double Decker...my favourite chocolate bar
23. I don't think I can fit into my wedding dress...pity!
24. Have too many Nail Varnishes...I haven't actually finished one at all!
25. Not very good at buffets....don't take me, I would be a waste of money
26. If I had the chance, I would move to Hong Kong and live there for a length of time
27. When I think sometimes I talk to myself!
28. I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger, don't think I can handle screaming kids now!
29. I tell everyone I'm 5ft 1...truth is I don't know and I don't really care
30. I love blogging and I thank everyone who follows