Wednesday 28 March 2012

Beauty Box Swaps


I came across Beauty Box Swaps a few months ago.  So what is Beauty Box Swaps?  Well its a growing online beauty community which encourages recycling of unused and lighted used cosmetics.  It was founded by Lucy Brown.

For Blog click here
For Facebook page click here

For me this is great as I hate to see things go to waste, and sometimes I tend to buy too much and not get to use it!!

So I've created a page which you can find on my blog which I will be updating each week with my products that I have available.  This will also be available on the Facebook page.

This is whats currently on offer (its on my page)


The following items are still available: -
Garnier BB Cream - MEDIUM - only tested a little, not been used
Body shop Cranberry Shimmer - Used only a couple of times
Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream - NEW - 30ml
Body shop Vitamin E Cream - NEW - 15ml
Body shop Big & Curly Mascara - NEW
Body shop Super Volume Mascara - NEW
Maxfactor Lipfinity Lip Tint 05 - used only once





The following items are still available: -
Champneys Spa Treatments - Watermint Lotion Spritz - 250ml - a quarter used
Escada Perfume - not sure which scent it is, but fruity - only a little used
First Aid Beauty - Body Moisturizer - Safe for Sensitive Skin - 2oz - not used
Flora by Gucci Body Lotion - 50ml - NEW - not used

So if you are a Beauty blogger and tend to not use all you items, this might be the thing for you to look at.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in the super volume body shop mascara, http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/blog-sale_28.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete