Monday 19 March 2012

Weekly Gratitude Week 10



  • Its been a year since the tragic events in Japan.  Thank you to everyone who has helped, supported and prayed for Japan in the past year.

  • Thank you to my husband for treating me to McDermotts, the award winning fish and chip shop.

  • Thank you to Glossybox for sending me the Burberry lipstick, love the colour
  • Thank you to Andrei for buying me lunch
  • Thank you to my new work 'family' for inviting me to their night out...had fun
  • Thank you to Jenson Button for winning the Australian GP, made my morning! Worth getting up at 5.45am on a Sunday morning for watch the F1!  Love Jenson
  • Thank you to my new followers on here.  I now have 31 followers.  I will be doing a giveaway at 100 followers, so hopefully not long to go
  • Thank you to Amy for my new phone cover....am now using it

  • Thank you to Dom for new Mango drink at Starbucks
  • Thank you to my brother Yik, his girlfriend Amy and my husband Sin for participating in my photo challenge (more on that to come in another post)
  • Thank you to the people liking my YY Kawaii Facebook page, please click here
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Do you use an Iphone or Ipad to take your pictures!
    www.missadelinne.com

    Missadelinne's Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Used my iphone, unfortunately I only have the generation 1 ipad so no camera :-(

      YY x

      Delete
  2. Another lovely post :) I like these!
    <3 to Japan

    ReplyDelete