Wednesday 23 March 2011

Lucky day with lots of goodies = Shopping Spree!!!

Today was definitely a day full of surprises for me, lots of gifts! Well actually I did buy them for myself but oh well, a girl has to spend now and again.  So I thought I would show you all the stuff that I received today and some of the bargains!


Royal Mail was the first to leave me my goodies from Spoiled Brat.  This is an online website with Designer Clothing.  I had never heard of it before, but came across it on Groupon.  Groupon last week was selling a £50 voucher for £17....bargain!  So what did I get?


Something nice from Irregular Choice...loved the shoes, never really noticed their accessories


A cross the body bag from Irregular Choice


With lovely charms on the side


Storm Purse

The next item was a a gift....thank you Sin! Going to see Joey in April! Yippee!!


Thanks to Madame Moi, my lovely brooches came today as well with a lovely message.



Finally I got some bits from Body Shop at half the price! What a bargain, thanks Christina!


I love shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment