Tuesday 22 March 2011

Nails Inc Beauty Haul

Thought I would do a Beauty Haul blog today.  On You Tube many people do videos on this so I thought it would be my turn today.  I haven't got the actual products to show but I have ordered them, so will show them later.

As I had previously mentioned the Royal Wedding is not long away and I had showed the items that had started to appear on the market.  Nails Inc has joined the trend.  They have launched two new special editions which I absolutely love.



Two crystal nail polishes...wow!! They look absolutely stunning...have ordered mine to join my everlasting growing collection!  (Order from Nail Inc and use the voucher code MARCH20 to get 20%!)


(My lovely Nails Inc Collection)


My favourite one is the one that I got free with the Diet Coke offer...wasn't that offer brilliant????

And my blog wouldn't be the blog without a bit of Hello Kitty. I don't have Hello Kitty nail varnish, but eye shadow!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment